Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Four Things meme

A bit of frivolity circulating around the internet; a little break from theatre reviews.


Four books I recommend
  1. No Fond Return of Love by Barbara Pym
  2. An Education by Lynn Barber
  3. Magic Flutes by Eva Ibbotson
  4. My Turn To Make The Tea by Monica Dickens
Four jobs I've had
  1. Theatre reviewer (I've yet to make any money out of it, but one day...)
  2. Assistant Administrator/general dogsbody
  3. Trademark monitor
  4. Assistant stage manager (only once, but so much fun)
Last four films seen
  1. The Tempest (new version with Helen Mirren)
  2. Morning Glory
  3. Black Swan
  4. Tangled (by far my favourite of the four
Four favourite TV shows
  1. Lost
  2. Being Human
  3. The Office (US version)
  4. Outnumbered
 Four places I have visited
  1. St Petersburg, Russia
  2. Dubrovnik, Croatia
  3. Dalyan, Turkey
  4. Paris, France
Four favourite foods
  1. Olives
  2. Cottage pie
  3. Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels
  4. Peanut butter on toast
 Four celebrity crushes
  1. Aidan Turner
  2. Naveen Andrews
  3. John Krasinski
  4. Julian Ovenden
Four things I'm looking forward to
  1. My holiday in Chicago next month
  2. Seeing my review in print tomorrow.
  3. Visiting Wilton's Music Hall for the first time on Saturday- I keep hearing about how extraordinary the building is.
  4. Meeting a rather interesting long lost relative next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment